New Student Registration
Submit our intake form to start the enrollment process!
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español de español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Irving Middle School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Horsemen!
We are a school in Fairfax County, Virginia.
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to Irving Middle School and are also new to FCPS
- Students who are new to Irving Middle School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend an elementary school in the Irving Pyramid most recently as a sixth-grader
- If the student attended one of these schools last year, there is nothing that needs to be completed. The student records will be automatically transferred to Irving Middle School!
To join Irving Middle School, determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Irving MS boundary, please fill out the new student registration intake form below. This form will be submitted to Hang Nguyen, our Student Services Assistant, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
New Student Registration Forms
- View and complete the forms enrollment bundle.
- This form bundle allows you to enter data once and to have it appear in multiple locations.
- View and complete the FCPS minimum immunization requirements.
- Middle school students entering FCPS are not required to have a physical.
- View the FCPS Proof of Residency page.
Visit the FCPS registration page to learn more.
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.